Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3

Is this thing on? I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and finally have decided to figure this out. For the record, it is not as easy as I thought it would be. Kudos to you blog wizards! There are a number of blogs I love to stalk almost daily, mainly baking blogs. If only smell-o-vision would hit the internet.... I have stockpiled millions of recipes and ideas from these baking blogs and since I am always hungry, I can always find something I want to make. I have also recently been stumbling upon many friends acquaintances personal blogs. They list their friends' blogs on the side and click, click, click..... my creeping intensifies. But hey, if bloggers are posting for the world to see, don't be surprised when people see it, right? Stalkers are welcome here! Well, I take that back. Stalkers with 7 degrees of separation or less- Kevin Bacon style - are welcome here.

To get a taste of what I like, here are some of my favorites....
Annie's Eats  makes me want to stay home and bake, learn photography
Bake at 350 everyone loves sugar cookies
Food Gawker click, gawk, drool.... each picture takes you to the recipe's home blog
All Things Thrifty too bad I don't like touching old stuff because her furniture looks good!
A Pile of Style I want her wardrobe (she also bakes, Lovin' From the Oven)
Style Me Pretty  wedding mode - great pictures
Sweet Designs - Amy Atlas party in the USA

I wasn't lying when I said I love looking at blogs. Check them out, tell me some of your favorites, and better yet, tell me yours! I'll try to use my own stalker approval rules when creeping in blogland.....

watertownlib.org


No comments:

Post a Comment