Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/8/10 Check.


Test 2/2 agrees. I guess its for real. Matt asks when the 3 of us will be eating lunch. Weird, I am not alone. I refer to our new "circumstance" and Matt corrects me saying not circumstance, "miracle." He sure knows how to score Brownie Points already! He asked if I am going to be a bitchy pregnant lady. I quickly put myself in check and said "no way!" I'm pulling for 4 or 5 here so I can't scare him away on baby #1!

Still partially in shock, I decide to determine how far along I am. According to the Google Machine, they start counting weeks from the start of your last period (which seems stupid to me considering the first 2 weeks of that you aren't pregnant but whatevs). Mine being Dec. 29th, the internet claims my baby is due anytime between 10/5 and 10/7. Hey Birthday Baby! Matt's is 10/8, my Dad and Papa Dale and cousin Finley are 10/7, Matt's Mom is 10/5 and there are plenty of other October Bdays including Matt's Dad, cousin Kelly, Aunt Sue and God Baby Liam. (Shout Out to October!) Anywho, the gist of my research is that I am 5 weeks along, baby is the size of a sesame seed and I don't get to see a doctor until 8 weeks. We plan on waiting a while to share our big news (even to you Mom) so by the time you read this, it will be even MORE exciting!

cindalouskitchenblues.blogspot.com

Look at all the baby Core's!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay... I think you're right... it IS even MORE EXCITING!!! (if that's possible!) I forgive you! ~ mom (going with a strawberry icon to stay with the theme... AND because it makes me think of little Katy in her Halloween strawberry costume! Just think... we'll have a new little pumpkin this year for the Halloween party!!!! Her/his big debut!!!!

    ReplyDelete