Friday, March 4, 2011

Week 9: Wine! (Whine?)

I'm starting to be creeped out that I crave the food analogy of this baby. This week is grapes.

worldcommunitycookbook.org

Much more appetizing than kidney beans I guess. Maybe its not so much the food item itself, just the fact that I am ALWAYS hungry so almost anything sounds good! I'm definitely feeling better in terms of the food related sickness but I am still exhausted. The info I highlighted in this week's progress description was MOOD SWINGS. Poor Matt has been a trooper. Between the stress of the houses, the winter funk, and everything else going on (plus Matt being the only one I can complain vent to) I have not been the nicest person. I know it is no excuse but I can't help it! The tiniest things just really piss me off! I know I'm being crazy as soon as I start to get mad and I'm trying to be nice but Matt deserves a nice reward for putting up with me. I should think of something....

No comments:

Post a Comment