Friday, April 22, 2011

Note To Self:

Not knowing gender saves money.

I made the mistake of looking at Baby Gap online today. Thank God I don't know the gender and thank God the clothing is seasonal and our baby will not need clothes this summer. Check these out...

Looks like a little Audrey Hepburn on the onesie - Court, you can give me this if we have a girl :)


Obsessed. Not only with the outfit, but the thought of the cute little baby belly going into it.


Fat Baby feet in these? Fo Sho.


So glad one-piece clothing is making an adult comeback. Doesn't this look comfy? (Don't ask Matt his feelings on my rompers)


This looks like a mix of denim and seersucker. I love all things seersucker.


Uncle Patrick, please get yourself a matching one. MC Hammer crotch included.


The best part about this is the capri-length shorts and the shoes.


I must admit, there were WAY more cute girl clothes than boy. I will not be disappointed either way but for now, the gender mystery is probably a good thing.

4 comments:

  1. OMG ARE THESE CLOTHES FOR REAL!? SOOOO CUTE- I am so happy you have phenomenal baby style, not that i doubted it but really when the market has these fresh styles and people still pick out pooh bear, I think you better announce early on no pooh bear onsies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, those girl flip flops are ADORABLE! Matching mommy and me shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we better have a pooh bear onesie. more specifically, we better have an eyore onesie and walter will match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. walter is a little eyore-ish. i hate pooh though. viewers take note.

    ReplyDelete