Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 48: The size of a BANJO!

musiclessonsokc.com

Well friends, after my 2 month hiatus, I am sure you have made the educated guess that the baby arrived! “It” has become “Benji” (Banjo is Matt’s nickname for him) and I can’t imagine our lives being any more perfect at this time (well, besides winning the lottery, being on vacation, never having to work again, snuggling my baby this very second, fitting into my jeans without cutting off my circulation, eating a cupcake – without effecting said circulation issue…). Due to a number of requests from such a loyal audience, I have decided to keep blogging the musings from my day to day life (the truth is, I am back to work and have more free time to type blog entries.) Back to work = more free time…. Don’t tell my boss.

We have a LOT to catch up on so bear with me as I bring this blog up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment